I'm Caroline, I live in Denmark (Europe) and I obsess over stuff!
I enjoy Harry Potter, christmas, Lord of the Rings, politics, metal, hair, pretty people and like one billion TV series!
I don't really like people (not really, but yeah), feelings, and stuff... also, I'm not really a fan of veggies.
• about me
• tv I watch
• ASK ME
||you’re coming out as gay
||no, i’m bisexual
||HEY LOOK THIS PERSON IS GAY
||no you see, i’m actually not gay, i’m bisexual
||IT TAKES SO MUCH COURAGE TO COME OUT AS GAY, THIS PERSON IS COMING OUT AS GAY, EVERYONE LOOK, IT’S A GAY PERSON
||seriously though, i specifically said bisexu —
4:03 am • 25 April 2014 • 37,132 notes
When you quote a fictional character around a friend or family member and they don’t notice
when you quote a fictional character around a stranger or new friend and they notice
this is how i feel literally EVERY DAY
3:36 am • 25 April 2014 • 152,755 notes
catcalls and other street harassment are a form of violence and expressed hatred for women and don’t ever think of it as anything but that because a man on the street can go from “hey baby you look sexy tonight” to “bitch don’t fucking ignore me” in .002 seconds
it’s not about appreciating a woman’s beauty or boosting her ego with a little compliment, it’s intimidation and a source of empowerment for them
2:42 am • 25 April 2014 • 3,320 notes
for the rest of my life whenever i see this color i’ll be reminded of all the hours i wasted on the internet
sorry that color is #2C4762
Tumblrs is #2B4864
Actually, it’s coral blue #3
(Source: hungarian, via seriousannika)
2:15 am • 25 April 2014 • 531,088 notes
Presenting : White people damaging their hair by forcing it to do something it’s not meant to in an effort to seem earthy.
this shit is nasty
Omg! That last one is kinda fresh! I call it the Meatloaf
Seriously white people? Give it the fuck up. You don’t have the hair texture for that. Accept it.
Somebody told me that if I deleted this post I’d stop getting notes on it (it was blowing up my phone) and that *kinda* worked. I would like to take a moment and point out that I had a shit ton of people hounding my inbox and the comments saying they had dreads that look like this and they weren’t gross or that if they don’t shower this is what their hair does naturally
- The dreads in this picture are hella nasty. One is full of mold. That’s the point. These are NOT what dreads are supposed to look like.
- Hair that isn’t afro textured never ever looks like real dreads (i.e. they don’t look the same at all) If you had to backcomb, they probably aren’t real dreads.
- You are exploiting your white privilege if you can still go to school and work with your dreads in, because black people consistently have their natural hair deemed ‘unprofessional’ and used as a means to prevent them from getting hired and to fire them from jobs and have them expelled from school.
- They won’t do their own research. No, the Celts did not have dreads, no dreadlocks are not found everywhere
- White people calling themselves Rastafarian. Are you kidding. ‘Rasta’ and ‘Rastafarian’ are not terms meaning ‘Bob Marley Fan Club’ or ‘I like weed’. Rastafarians are AGAINST white supremacy.
- BUT BLACK PEOPLE STRAIGHTEN THEIR HAIR/ WEAR WHITE HAIR. One, black people don’t wear ‘white hair’. I’m not lying to you, walk into a hair story.You will find Indian, Malaysian, Brazilian but never European hair because it’s not as great as you think it is. Two, the fact that people with kinky hair straighten it with relaxer or flat irons ect is because black people are taught that their natural hair is ‘not good hair’ and because their natural hair is sometimes deemed as unprofessional. Do you like movies? Chris Rock made one about it called ‘Good hair’. Also, this.
- Your Dreadlocks are cultural appropriation. They also look nasty.
x o x o fuck you
1:48 am • 25 April 2014 • 18,039 notes
i may not be your cup of tea but i’m your 10th shot of tequila
(Source: neptunain, via borinq)
1:21 am • 25 April 2014 • 612,905 notes
“I dunno, just laying face down on the couch and waiting for some baby boomers to die, I guess”
— Millennials, when asked about plans for the future (via alwaysfaithfulterriblelizard)
(Source: hermione-ganja, via kilgore-doubt)
12:54 am • 25 April 2014 • 20,518 notes
“When you grow up as a girl, the world tells you the things that you are supposed to be: emotional, loving, beautiful, wanted. And then when you are those things, the world tells you they are inferior: illogical, weak, vain, empty.”
— Stevie Nicks (via angelingus)
(Source: bmurguia, via borinq)
12:27 am • 25 April 2014 • 38,500 notes
How to build a dome
All Photos © Steve Areen
This is awesome.
this is some tattooine level shit right here
I’m too overloaded with COOOOL to properly appreciate this.
i’m SO jealous
10:33 pm • 24 April 2014 • 52,813 notes
shapeshifting water spirits who usually appear in human form; a water sprite, often a foreboding one.
Variations: German - Nix, Nixie, Nyx. Norwegian - Nøkk, Nøkken (plural).
Etymology: from Middle High German nickese, Old High German nicchessa, related to Sanskrit nḗnēkti, Greek nízō (νίζω) and níptō (νίπτω), and Irish nigh’ - all meaning “to wash or be washed”.
9:12 pm • 24 April 2014 • 1,130 notes
“I think we still live in a culture that assumes that men are single by choice and women are single because no one wants them.”
— Sara Eckel, This is Why You’re Still Single (It’s Not Why You Think) (via aprettypastiche)
(Source: live-to-the-point-of-tears, via amysfavoritekarma)
8:45 pm • 24 April 2014 • 31,933 notes
how does one tell a boy that one likes him
I am a boy and have a foolproof plan for this:
- text them and start playing one of those 20q games
- if they start being a dodgy fella drop em
- if they ask “You like anyone?”
reply Yeah, you.
- If they give you a negative reply sayin they dont like you back then just correct yourself to “*Yeah, you?”
(Source: makisekurisus, via emmablackery)
8:18 pm • 24 April 2014 • 444,411 notes